LEARN MARXISM-LENINISM, THE SCIENCE OF HUMAN LIBERATION, SOCIALISM AND COMMUNISM.
The tasks of the Young Communist Leagues might be summed up in a single word: learn. — V. I. Lenin, The Tasks of the Youth Leagues, 2 October 1920.
YCL and Communist Party resources:
- Britain’s Road to Socialism, the regularly updated programme of the Communist Party, to which we are constitutionally bound, explains the context and strategy of the fight for socialism in Britain.
- The Constitution of the Young Communist League explains our organisation’s rules.
- The Communist Manifesto, first published in 1848 by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, explains the nature of capitalism and the inevitability of working class revolution, socialism and Communism.
- Watch and learn on the Communist Party’s YouTube channel.
Further reading from the Marxists Internet Archive:
- What is to be Done?, written by Lenin in 1902, discusses the creation of a new type of revolutionary working class party — the Communist Party.
- The State and Revolution, written by Lenin in 1917, discusses the Marxist analysis of the capitalist state and working class revolution.
- Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism, written by Lenin in 1916, discusses the division and subjugation of the world by the most powerful capitalists (imperialism).
Our friends at the Marx Memorial Library and Workers’ School organise regular events, online courses and more on Marxism, socialism and the working class.
MORE COMING SOON.